Terms and conditions of use of the website
Anyone accessing or using this website accepts without restrictions to be bound by the conditions specified here. If you do not accept or do not intend to be bound by them, you can not access, use or download any material from this site.
At any time, the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions of use of the website, without any prior notice. In the case of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies the commitment to comply with the amended conditions.
All contents on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the privacy legislation (Legislative Decree 30/6/2003, No. 196), by the law on copyright (Law 22/4/1941, No. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 No. 518, on the legal protection of software) and other national and international regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, modifications and additions.
This website is the exclusive property of the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation that has formally obtained the internet domain, according to the methodologies and procedures in force at the time of the assignment request.
The copyright of the contents belongs to UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation. Some Internet pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyright of those who made it available. With their publication, the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation does not give up any rights of any of the contents of the website.
Use of materials published on the website and reproduction by third parties
Access to the website and to its contents, as a visitor, is allowed only for the purposes allowed by the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation and highlighted on this website. The website and the data contained therein can only be consulted for personal use (for example, information, research, study).
In any case, the user can not use or let be used the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes to third parties. Any commercial use by users is therefore expressly prohibited.
In any case, it is also prohibited:
- the modification of the website or any of its contents or access methods;
- behaviors that constitute a crime according to the regulations in force (for example the so-called cybercrimes, such as the violation of the computerized domicile);
- behaviors intended to split parts or sections of the website and/or incorporate them in other third parties websites, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload from the program, make public, transmit or distribute in any way the Content, in all or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation in violation of these conditions;
- the attempt to access restricted areas of the website without authorization;
- the loading of computer programs, files and other materials containing destructive or disturbing features such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (such as images in which audio files are embedded), worms, trojan horses or bots for the purpose of scrolling or for the launch of multiple screens and for other activities that in can disturb the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
- a use that causes or may cause damage, interruption or limitation of this website or its services;
- the unauthorized collection, through the website, of personal information on third parties (for example e-mail addresses).
Links to other websites
The website www.arabonormanno.it may contain links to other third-party websites.
By connecting to other websites, you voluntarily exit the website and are directed to other websites on the network.
Users who, through links on the website, decide to access other linked websites assume all the risks related to this decision. UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation is not responsible for the content of any websites accessible through “links” that are not under its control.
Without prejudice to agreements with interested third parties, UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation reserves the right to delete any link or link programs at any time.
Users wishing to include a link to this website on their “homepage” must request authorization from the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation by sending a written request to the email address email@example.com.
UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation reserves the right to evaluate the request and to grant the authorization in absolute discretion.
UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation can not be responsible for any facts and/or damages that may arise to the user and/or third parties from the use of this website and/or the Content.
UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation can not be responsible for any eventuality and/or damage caused by actions taken by it as a result of a prohibited behavior by the user or third parties.
UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation can not be responsible for problems arising from interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the service dependent on the supply of electricity or telephone/telematic service, or other causes connected to the technical means through which the Content is transmitted.
UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation, despite its continuous efforts to improve the services offered, can not guarantee neither the accuracy nor the constant updating of the Website Content.
for “Legal Notices”: these terms or conditions;
for “website” or “site”: homepage of the website www.arabonormanno.it the internet pages contained in this or other collection of information and/or applications managed by the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation, and made available via computer equipment such as PC laptops, mobile phones, handheld computers, digital cameras, television sets or other network devices for physically or wireless-connected networks;
for “content”: web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audiovisual material of any type and nature;
for “services”: all those functions, devices, applications, information or other services available through this website;
for “visitor” or “user”: any person who accesses the website, with or without the permission of the UNESCO Sicily Heritage Foundation, or who uses it, regardless of being “registered”;
for “framing”: the insertion of the “linked” page, belonging to a website, within the structure of a different “linking” website;
for “deep link”: the direct call, contained in a website, to a specific page of a different website, without passing through the “home page” of the website.